-->

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Blog Design! Plus Country Boy Brewing and New Columbia Distillers!

I am so sorry to all three of my faithful blogger followers as well as to our numerous other fans. Our extended hiatus was not only inappropriate, it was downright sad. I'll make this brief and interesting. If you're in Lexington, KY it is imperative that you check out: Country Boy Brewing. The silly aluminum warehouse may not look like much, but she made the kessel run in under 12 parsecs, I guarantee it. See a shot below of their Jalapeno Smoked Porter. Delicious!


While I was at Country Boy Brewing with my brother-in-law, Ryan Camenisch, I had the privilege of running into John Uselton, co-owner & distiller at New Columbia Distillers in Washington, DC. Read the linked article and check out the business card of their soon to be released gin.


And all you judgers out there, don't be hatin' on my instragrams. All the cool mid-late 20 somethings who are afraid of Twitter are doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment